CoolSculpting®, also known as cryolipolysis, reduces unwanted body fat through gentle, controlled cooling of targeted cells. Patients experience a brief few minutes of intense cold, following temporary numbness, and can resume normal activities without any downtime. CoolSculpting® works by subjecting the targeted fat cells to extreme cold which causes the subcutaneous fat cells to die off naturally. These cells are eliminated from the body naturally without damaging the outer layer of skin. Many people prefer this procedure because despite trying exercise and dieting, it can be difficult to remove unwanted stubborn fat without some additional help.
CoolSculpting® Delivers Permanent, Dramatic Results
Many patients choose to have the CoolSculpting® treatment delivered to:
- Eliminate flabby upper arm fat
- Eliminate a double chin
- Help stubborn belly flab
- Reduce excess fat on the abdomen, flanks, and love handles
- Contour one’s neck and neckline
- Shape inner and outer thighs to their liking
- Reduce fat underneath the buttocks
What Are the Costs of CoolSculpting®?
Like any procedure that is performed to enhance one’s aesthetic appeal, CoolSculpting® is a highly personal one. Treatment costs will vary depending on the areas you elect to have CoolSculpting® performed on as well as the amount of fat that is needing to be reduced. CoolSculpting® can provide permanent reduction of fat cells up to 20-25%. In order to determine the proper pricing for your needs, it is best to Schedule a FREE consultation at our Austin office so we can help you decide if CoolSculpting® is right for you.
Additional Services Offered by Victory Medical
Did You Know… Victory Medical is a one stop shop. We offer additional services for your convenience so you can tackle all of your health needs in one spot.
Victory Medical Offers:
- Primary Care: annual physicals, blood work, medication management, EKG, Vaccines, X-rays, Blood work
- Heartwise Physical: a comprehensive, preventative, non-invasive, head-to-toe evaluation, that includes 26 tests and takes about 90 minutes to complete.
- Pharmacy: receive prescriptions through the convenience of our pharmacy. We also offer compounded prescriptions custom measured and compounded specifically for you.
- Urgent Care: Get help whenever you may need it with our Urgent Care clinics that have extended hours.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Want to rejoin the human race and experience renewed energy, a fulfilling sex life, and happiness again? Don’t let the effects of aging drag you down.
- MedSpa: Look and feel beautiful at our MedSpa where you will receive quality treatments and products as well as beauty consultations
- Coolsculpting: The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Ketamine Therapy: Ketamine is rapid acting, has a short duration of action, and has been known to drastically help those affected by Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and PTSD.
- Allergy: Allergy testing can improve your quality of life and shed light on the cause or trigger of your bothersome symptoms.
- Physical Therapy: Victory Medical provides state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation for pain management, neurological ailments, and the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and post-surgical needs.
- Chiropractic Therapy: Manage pain, heal faster, reduce stress, enjoy life
- Weight Loss: Medical weight loss is an effective option for individuals who haven’t had success with other methods, and for people who need their health and safety monitored every step of the way.
Ask a staff member for more information about any of our services or schedule an appointment by calling 512-462-DOCS (3627)