Study Confirms That MedSpa Treatment Prevents and Delays Signs of Aging
Standford University has a new 10-year study on the effectiveness of BBL (broadband light) Photofacials. The study actually concluded that patients who receive 2-3 BBL Photofacials every year can reverse signs of aging and “prevent” future aging as well. In the photos of the study participants, many had younger-looking, smoother and more even-toned skin even a decade later than when they began treatments. In fact, the study showed that 2-3 Photofacial treatments per year can help restore the gene expression of aged skin to resemble much younger skin. The patients in the study showed more uniform collagen deposits as well as decreased elastosis which lead to improvements in fine lines and pigmentation.
We have seen these kinds of results at Victory MedSpa as patients seek BBL Photofacial services to help remove sun damaged skin, broken capillaries, and improve skin texture and tone.
What Do BBL Photofacials Treat?
Photofacials can eliminate a variety of skin issues including:
- Age spots
- Uneven skin tone/texture
- Brown Spots
- Broken Capillaries
What Are Additional Benefits of a BBL Photofacial?
- No downtime
- Long-lasting benefits
- Quick treatment (can be treated during your lunch break from work)
- Can be used on: face, neck, chest, arms, and hands
Where Can I Find More Information Regarding the BBL Photofacial Study?
Here is a link to the study so that you can view before and after pictures as well as read more regarding the study findings.
Additional Services Offered by Victory Medical
Did You Know… Victory Medical is a one stop shop. We offer additional services for your convenience so you can tackle all of your health needs in one spot.
Victory Medical Offers:
- Primary Care: annual physicals, blood work, medication management, EKG, Vaccines, X-rays, Blood work
- Heartwise Physical: a comprehensive, preventative, non-invasive, head-to-toe evaluation, that includes 26 tests and takes about 90 minutes to complete.
- Pharmacy: receive prescriptions through the convenience of our pharmacy. We also offer compounded prescriptions custom measured and compounded specifically for you.
- Urgent Care: Get help whenever you may need it with our Urgent Care clinics that have extended hours.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Want to rejoin the human race and experience renewed energy, a fulfilling sex life, and happiness again? Don’t let the effects of aging drag you down.
- MedSpa: Look and feel beautiful at our MedSpa where you will receive quality treatments and products as well as beauty consultations
- Coolsculpting: The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Ketamine Therapy: Ketamine is rapid acting, has a short duration of action, and has been known to drastically help those affected by Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and PTSD.
- Allergy: Allergy testing can improve your quality of life and shed light on the cause or trigger of your bothersome symptoms.
- Physical Therapy: Victory Medical provides state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation for pain management, neurological ailments, and the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and post-surgical needs.
- Chiropractic Therapy: Manage pain, heal faster, reduce stress, enjoy life
- Weight Loss: Medical weight loss is an effective option for individuals who haven’t had success with other methods, and for people who need their health and safety monitored every step of the way.
Ask a staff member for more information about any of our services or schedule an appointment by calling 512-462-DOCS (3627)