Sculptra® is a Long-Lasting Filler
Sculptra® is a dermal filler that is used to treat moderate and harsh wrinkles. It can be used to reverse the signs of the aging process and is injected into the skin below the wrinkle, helping to smooth it away.
How Does Sculptra® Work?
Sculptra® allows for more natural-looking benefits that last longer and produce results gradually versus instantaneous.
Sculptra® is known to be a collagen stimulator and contains PLLA, or poly-L-lactic acid. By injecting this dermal filler into the skin, it stimulates the tissue and helps create new collagen. This collagen creation is what allows it to produce subtle results that take effect over a gradual period of time. Many patients have seen results remain for as long as two years, whereas some other injectables can last just months.
Sculptra® is injected deep into the skin tissue all the way into the dermal layer. This is different than other fillers where they are injected just below the wrinkle or fold. The volumizing effect from the PLLA can work over a large area for better contouring.
What Are The Benefits of Sculptra®?
Sculptra® offers numerous advantages:
- Stimulation of the creation of new collagen that can bring about a fuller and more youthful look.
- Non-surgical so it is not as drastic as a facelift for treating the signs of aging skin.
- Can treat sunken eyes.
- It can help plump up cheeks.
- It lasts much longer than other fillers.
- Results are subtle and happen gradually over time for a more natural evolving look.
- Sculptra® enhances the tone of the skin.
Is Sculptra® the Right Choice for Reducing Wrinkles?
Sculptra® is the filler of choice for many people looking for a subtle enhancement and reduction of wrinkles. Call the experts at Victory MedSpa in Austin, TX, if you are wanting to schedule a FREE consultation and see if Sculptra® is right for you.
Additional Services Offered by Victory Medical
Did You Know… Victory Medical is a one stop shop. We offer additional services for your convenience so you can tackle all of your health needs in one spot.
Victory Medical Offers:
- Primary Care: annual physicals, blood work, medication management, EKG, Vaccines, X-rays, Blood work
- Heartwise Physical: a comprehensive, preventative, non-invasive, head-to-toe evaluation, that includes 26 tests and takes about 90 minutes to complete.
- Pharmacy: receive prescriptions through the convenience of our pharmacy. We also offer compounded prescriptions custom measured and compounded specifically for you.
- Urgent Care: Get help whenever you may need it with our Urgent Care clinics that have extended hours.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Want to rejoin the human race and experience renewed energy, a fulfilling sex life, and happiness again? Don’t let the effects of aging drag you down.
- MedSpa: Look and feel beautiful at our MedSpa where you will receive quality treatments and products as well as beauty consultations
- Coolsculpting: The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Ketamine Therapy: Ketamine is rapid acting, has a short duration of action, and has been known to drastically help those affected by Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and PTSD.
- Allergy: Allergy testing can improve your quality of life and shed light on the cause or trigger of your bothersome symptoms.
- Physical Therapy: Victory Medical provides state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation for pain management, neurological ailments, and the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and post-surgical needs.
- Chiropractic Therapy: Manage pain, heal faster, reduce stress, enjoy life
- Weight Loss: Medical weight loss is an effective option for individuals who haven’t had success with other methods, and for people who need their health and safety monitored every step of the way.
Ask a staff member for more information about any of our services or schedule an appointment by calling 512-462-DOCS (3627)