CoolSculpting® is the most innovative, non-surgical way to lose stubborn fat. The CoolSculpting® technology targets and cools unwanted fat cells to provide a natural-looking reduction in fat bulges. Unlike many other procedures that promise fat reduction, CoolSculpting® involves no needles, surgery, or inconvenient downtime. Many patients can enjoy browsing the web on their laptop, using their cell phone, or even reading a booking during the procedure.
CoolSculpting® is safe and is approved by the FDA. What is great about CoolSculpting® is that the results are incredible and look natural. Some patients can even see results as early as 3 weeks, but typically the most dramatic results occur 2-3 months after the procedure.
How Many CoolSculpting® Treatments Will I Need?
Many patients are satisfied after one treatment; however some patients prefer 2 treatments to achieve the best results. Your treatment plan can be discussed at your complementary consultation.
What Happens During a CoolSculpting® Treatment?
A cool gel-like cloth is placed on the area that is being treated in order to properly dress the skin for treatment. Then, a device is placed on your body that will draw the bulge of your fat up between two cooling panels. The process takes about 35 minutes depending on your needs, then our technicians will massage the treated area after the procedure for approximately 2 minutes.
How Soon Can I Return to Normal Activities After My CoolSculpting® Treatment?
Since CoolSculpting® is non-surgical, many patients return to work after their session. Some patients make experience redness, minor bruising, tingling, numbness, or minor discomfort in the treated area, however this is only temporary and will resolve.
Are CoolSculpting® Results Permanent?
Yes, as long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle, long-term results should remain stable.
Additional Services Offered by Victory Medical
Did You Know… Victory Medical is a one stop shop. We offer additional services for your convenience so you can tackle all of your health needs in one spot.
Victory Medical Offers:
- Primary Care: annual physicals, blood work, medication management, EKG, Vaccines, X-rays, Blood work
- Heartwise Physical: a comprehensive, preventative, non-invasive, head-to-toe evaluation, that includes 26 tests and takes about 90 minutes to complete.
- Pharmacy: receive prescriptions through the convenience of our pharmacy. We also offer compounded prescriptions custom measured and compounded specifically for you.
- Urgent Care: Get help whenever you may need it with our Urgent Care clinics that have extended hours.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Want to rejoin the human race and experience renewed energy, a fulfilling sex life, and happiness again? Don’t let the effects of aging drag you down.
- MedSpa: Look and feel beautiful at our MedSpa where you will receive quality treatments and products as well as beauty consultations
- Coolsculpting: The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Ketamine Therapy: Ketamine is rapid acting, has a short duration of action, and has been known to drastically help those affected by Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and PTSD.
- Allergy: Allergy testing can improve your quality of life and shed light on the cause or trigger of your bothersome symptoms.
- Physical Therapy: Victory Medical provides state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation for pain management, neurological ailments, and the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and post-surgical needs.
- Chiropractic Therapy: Manage pain, heal faster, reduce stress, enjoy life
- Weight Loss: Medical weight loss is an effective option for individuals who haven’t had success with other methods, and for people who need their health and safety monitored every step of the way.
Ask a staff member for more information about any of our services or schedule an appointment by calling 512-462-DOCS (3627)