Reshape Your Body
The CoolSculpting® procedure is the only FDA-cleared non-surgical fat reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to safely target and reduce diet and exercise resistant body fat.
Unwanted Fat Removal in Austin
At Victory MedSpa, we often see men and women who are dissatisfied with the look of their bodies. Many of our patients have adopted the healthy lifestyle habits prevalent in Austin They frequently not only have a normal body weight range, but even with diet and exercise, struggle to lose their love handles or belly fat. The accumulation of where body fat is distributed is sometimes out of your control.
Body fat can be accumulated due to a variety of factors such as age, hormones, lifestyle, and life in general. As we age, our hormone levels decrease which causes fat cells to expand. At Victory MedSpa, we will develop a customized CoolSculpting® treatment plan that means your needs and addresses your problem areas.
How Does CoolSculpting® Work?
CoolSculpting® in Austin gently targets fat cells underneath the skin while keeping surrounding tissues safe. During a typical CoolSculpting® treatment, a handheld device is placed on treated areas and the controlled cooling is administered, freezing underlying fat. These cells are then permanently disabled and are gradually removed by the body through natural processes.
What Areas CoolSculpting® Treats
-Unwanted Body Fat
-Inner and outer thighs
-Double Chin fat
How Long Does a CoolSculpting® Treatment Take?
35 minutes per treatment cycle
What is the Recovery Time After a CoolSculpting® Treatment?
Minimal to none
When Will I See My CoolSculpting® Results?
CoolSculpting® results are not instantaneous so if you are wanting to have the procedure done before a vacation, you need to plan. However, the results are long lasting. You may start to see changes as soon as three weeks after your treatment. Most patients see the best results after 2-3 months.
Additional Services Offered by Victory Medical
Did You Know… Victory Medical is a one stop shop. We offer additional services for your convenience so you can tackle all of your health needs in one spot.
Victory Medical Offers:
- Primary Care: annual physicals, blood work, medication management, EKG, Vaccines, X-rays, Blood work
- Heartwise Physical: a comprehensive, preventative, non-invasive, head-to-toe evaluation, that includes 26 tests and takes about 90 minutes to complete.
- Pharmacy: receive prescriptions through the convenience of our pharmacy. We also offer compounded prescriptions custom measured and compounded specifically for you.
- Urgent Care: Get help whenever you may need it with our Urgent Care clinics that have extended hours.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Want to rejoin the human race and experience renewed energy, a fulfilling sex life, and happiness again? Don’t let the effects of aging drag you down.
- MedSpa: Look and feel beautiful at our MedSpa where you will receive quality treatments and products as well as beauty consultations
- Coolsculpting: The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Ketamine Therapy: Ketamine is rapid acting, has a short duration of action, and has been known to drastically help those affected by Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and PTSD.
- Allergy: Allergy testing can improve your quality of life and shed light on the cause or trigger of your bothersome symptoms.
- Physical Therapy: Victory Medical provides state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation for pain management, neurological ailments, and the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and post-surgical needs.
- Chiropractic Therapy: Manage pain, heal faster, reduce stress, enjoy life
- Weight Loss: Medical weight loss is an effective option for individuals who haven’t had success with other methods, and for people who need their health and safety monitored every step of the way.
Ask a staff member for more information about any of our services or schedule an appointment by calling 512-462-DOCS (3627)