Have you been searching for a primary care provider in Austin, Westlake or Cedar Park, TX without a wait list to schedule an appointment? Does your current primary care provider tell you they are booked out for months? Rest assured that Victory Medical offers same day appointments for your needs and we offer many services all in a one stop shop for your convenience.
Victory Medical Offers Primary Care Services at Three Convenient Locations to Include:
South Austin, TX-near South Lamar and Capital of Texas Highway (Loop 360)
Westlake, TX-Bee Caves Road and Westbank
Cedar Park, TX-Cypress Creek Road (Inside the Cedar Park Surgery Center)
Does Victory Medical Primary Care Offer Physical Exams?
We perform physical exams at our South Austin, Westlake, and Cedar Park, TX locations. Types of physical exams we offer include:
- Comprehensive Executive Physical Exams
- Basic Annual Wellness exams
- Preoperative medical exam
- Gynecological exams
- School and camp physicals
- Pre-Employment physical exams
What Immunizations Does Victory Medical Primary Care Offer?
We offer a variety of immunizations at our South Austin, Westlake, and Cedar Park, TX locations and include the following:
- Influenza (“Flu”) vaccine
- Pneumovax (“Pneumonia”) vaccine
- Tetanus shots (includes diphtheria vaccine)
- Pertussis (Whooping cough) vaccine
- Zostavax (“Shingles”) vaccine
- Gardasil vaccine (Human Papilloma Virus (HPV))
- Hepatitis A and B vaccines
Does Victory Medical Primary Care Offer Cardiovascular Testing?
We offer cardiovascular testing at our Austin, Westlake, and Cedar Park locations. It is important to note that if you are experiencing chest pain or are having a medical emergency that you should call 911 or visit your nearest emergency department. Cardiovascular testing that we provide at Victory Medical includes:
- Stress tests (South Austin location only)
- Echocardiograms (South Austin and Westlake only)
- Carotid and Abdominal Aorta Ultrasounds (South Austin and Westlake Only)
Does Victory Medical Primary Care Have X-ray Capabilities Onsite?
Victory Medical has x-ray capabilities onsite at our Austin and Westlake locations and can order x-rays at our Cedar Park location as well.
What Kind of Laboratory Tests Does Victory Medical Primary Care Provide?
Victory Medical has an onsite lab and draw station located within our South Austin location and have lab draw stations located at our Cedar Park and Westlake locations for your convenience. We can collect most specimens in our office and offer the following tests for your convenience:
- Phlebotomy (Drawing blood)
- Rapid strep testing
- Rapid Flu testing
- STD testing/screening
- Pregnancy testing
- Occult-blood testing for colon cancer screening
- Lab tests that we send out include but are not limited to: Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Cholesterol Panel, Hormones, Cultures, etc.
Additional Services Offered by Victory Medical
Did You Know… Victory Medical is a one stop shop. We offer additional services for your convenience so you can tackle all your health needs in one spot.
Victory Medical Offers:
- Primary Care: annual physicals, blood work, medication management, EKG, Vaccines, X-rays, Blood work
- Heartwise Physical: a comprehensive, preventative, non-invasive, head-to-toe evaluation, that includes 26 tests and takes about 90 minutes to complete.
- Pharmacy: receive prescriptions through the convenience of our pharmacy. We also offer compounded prescriptions custom measured and compounded specifically for you.
- Urgent Care: Get help whenever you may need it with our Urgent Care clinics that have extended hours.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Want to rejoin the human race and experience renewed energy, a fulfilling sex life, and happiness again? Don’t let the effects of aging drag you down.
- MedSpa: Look and feel beautiful at our MedSpa where you will receive quality treatments and products as well as beauty consultations
- Coolsculpting: The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Ketamine Therapy: Ketamine is rapid acting, has a short duration of action, and has been known to drastically help those affected by Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and PTSD.
- Allergy: Allergy testing can improve your quality of life and shed light on the cause or trigger of your bothersome symptoms.
- Physical Therapy: Victory Medical provides state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation for pain management, neurological ailments, and the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and post-surgical needs.
- Chiropractic Therapy: Manage pain, heal faster, reduce stress, enjoy life
- Weight Loss: Medical weight loss is an effective option for individuals who haven’t had success with other methods, and for people who need their health and safety monitored every step of the way.
Ask a staff member for more information about any of our services or schedule an appointment by calling 512-462-DOCS (3627)