Laser Hair Removal in Austin, TX
Why Choose Laser Hair Removal in Austin, TX
Unwanted hair growth is a vicious, never-ending cycle. We shave it off-it comes back. We wax, tweeze, thread, etc. but, no matter what we do to reduce or remove it we see the dreaded growth again all too soon. While many people are fed up with having to shave constantly, there are options that may be more convenient. Whether you live in Austin, Westlake, Cedar Park or the surrounding area, our team can help you with this popular treatment.
Reduce the Amount of Time Spent on Shaving and Waxing
Every morning, we wake up and start our morning routine. For many of us, this includes noticing hair growth and removing it by shaving. This can be a time-consuming process and can also feel like a waste of our precious time. With laser hair removal, the hair follicle is essentially burned or damaged which causes the hair regrowth to diminish. The hair that does grow back is much finer. By repeating the procedure, most hair can be eliminated from your body over time. Maintenance treatments are required for optimal results.
Get Rid of Facial Hair
Women are not fond of having a “furry caterpillar” on their upper lip and will often seek laser hair removal to remove an unwanted mustache or a rogue patch of chin hairs. With laser hair removal in the Austin, TX area, you can reduce the time and efforts it takes to keep your face smooth and hair-free.
Take Care of That Back-Hair Problem
Many men will have their backs and chests treated for hair removal. While hair growth on the back is normal many find it unsightly and therefore take the measures needed to remove it. Thinning out and removing unwanted back or chest hair often brings added confidence.
Reduce the Amount of Time Shaving by Removing Your Leg Hair
Many women dread having to spend that extra time in the shower having to shave their legs so they can look and feel confident in a skirt or shorts. Shaving one’s legs is not only time-consuming but can be tricky with all the angles involved. It is no wonder that we spend extra time when shaving the legs in order to avoid nicking the skin with a razor. Many who choose laser hair removal for their legs only need a few treatments in order to make a significant difference in the amount of hair growth.
Additional Services Offered by Victory Medical
Did You Know… Victory Medical is a one stop shop. We offer additional services for your convenience so you can tackle all of your health needs in one spot.
Victory Medical Offers:
- Primary Care: annual physicals, blood work, medication management, EKG, Vaccines, X-rays, Blood work
- Heartwise Physical: a comprehensive, preventative, non-invasive, head-to-toe evaluation, that includes 26 tests and takes about 90 minutes to complete.
- Pharmacy: receive prescriptions through the convenience of our pharmacy. We also offer compounded prescriptions custom measured and compounded specifically for you.
- Urgent Care: Get help whenever you may need it with our Urgent Care clinics that have extended hours.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Want to rejoin the human race and experience renewed energy, a fulfilling sex life, and happiness again? Don’t let the effects of aging drag you down.
- MedSpa: Look and feel beautiful at our MedSpa where you will receive quality treatments and products as well as beauty consultations
- Coolsculpting: The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Ketamine Therapy: Ketamine is rapid acting, has a short duration of action, and has been known to drastically help those affected by Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and PTSD.
- Allergy: Allergy testing can improve your quality of life and shed light on the cause or trigger of your bothersome symptoms.
- Physical Therapy: Victory Medical provides state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation for pain management, neurological ailments, and the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and post-surgical needs.
- Chiropractic Therapy: Manage pain, heal faster, reduce stress, enjoy life
- Weight Loss: Medical weight loss is an effective option for individuals who haven’t had success with other methods, and for people who need their health and safety monitored every step of the way.
Ask a staff member for more information about any of our services or schedule an appointment by calling 512-462-DOCS (3627)