How May We Help You?
Book Appointment online
Book by phone: 512.462.DOCS (3627)
After Hrs. Emergency: (512) 436.0896
Ralph M. Hadley
Physician Assistant (PA) Athletic Trainer, Strength Conditioning Specialist
"The state of your health is always more important than the score of your last game. The different types of medical expertise available under one roof at Victory Medical are unique to Austin and perfectly suited to delivering a comprehensive, multidisciplinary, approach to healthcare for anyone actively engaged in sports. To me, there is nothing more satisfying than knowing that I've helped an athlete return to competition in top physical condition. I'm here for you!"
Ralph is trained in family practice, urgent care, and orthopedics, but his passion is sports medicine, where his varied duties include treatment, rehabilitation, conditioning, and first aid to athletes with sports injuries.
- 1994: Physician Assistant Certificate in Health Science – George Washington University – Washington, DC
- 1991: Instructor of Anatomy – Community College of Rhode Island – Warwick, RI
- 1986: Master of Science in Sports Medicine – Ohio University – Athens, OH
- 1985: Bachelor of Science in Biological Science and Physical Education – State University of New York – NY
- 1983: Associate of Science in Mathematics and Science – Jamestown Community College – Jamestown, NY
A Member of the following Victory Medical Teams:
- Victory Staff
- Family Medicine
- Travel Medicine
- Workers Compensation
- Urgent Care
Ralph M. Hadley – (512) 462-3627
Connect With Us
Receive Our Newsletter