Ladies, Looking to Spice Up Your Sex Life?
When most people think of the words “sexual enhancement”, they typically think of pills or lubricants. Did you know there is a procedure that is offered by Victory Medical that can help improve a female’s sexual experience?
The Cleopatra Procedure is an alternative solution for women struggling with painful intercourse or those who cannot achieve orgasm. Many women feel that they are alone when it comes to sexual dysfunction (for lack of a better word), however the inability to achieve a sexually satisfying experience is actually more common than most people think. Many of the factors that we cannot control can inhibit one’s sexual experience: age, hormones levels, lack of desire, decreased arousal, and increased stress to name a few.
When we are sick or feeling fatigued, we visit a doctor to come up with a plan to provide a remedy for our issues. Why not do the same for your sex life? There is nothing to be ashamed of and although some people consider the topic taboo, more and more people are choosing to take charge of their sex life.
What is the Cleopatra Procedure?
The procedure is simple and non-surgical so put your worries aside! The recovery time is minimal and the results are noticeable. Your entire visit will take around an hour. When you come in for your scheduled procedure appointment, the Victory Medical team will draw your blood, prepare the specimen, and then walk you through what to expect throughout the entire procedure. After the procedure, many patients report no more painful intercourse, no downtime, an increased libido, and a renewed sexual intimacy.
How is the Cleopatra Procedure Performed?
The first step is to numb the supra-pubic fat pad on the outside of the vagina as well as numb inside the vagina for comfort. Once the numbing sets in, a proprietary solution is used to inject the supra pubic fat pad region which results in a less prominent fat pad area. Next, the blood specimen that was drawn and prepared earlier in the appointment is injected into the clitoral and urethral areas which helps to increase sensation, thereby increasing pleasure, in those areas. Finally, the G-spot and C-spot are injected with the processed blood specimen to help increase orgasmic response in those areas as well.
What Do Patients Report?
Patients have reported a quick recovery, increased libido and renewed sexual intimacy with their partner. Patients have conveyed that this procedure was life changing in regards to their sex life due to easing painful intercourse and increasing their ability to experience arousal, orgasm and overall pleasure.
A bonus benefit is that the procedure is quite affordable.
Don’t put off making your wants, needs, and desires a priority. Focus on YOU and make your sex life a priority. Life is too short-enjoy every possible moment of it.
Additional Services Offered by Victory Medical
Did You Know… Victory Medical is a one stop shop. We offer additional services for your convenience so you can tackle all of your health needs in one spot.
Victory Medical Offers:
- Primary Care: annual physicals, blood work, medication management, EKG, Vaccines, X-rays, Blood work
- Heartwise Physical: a comprehensive, preventative, non-invasive, head-to-toe evaluation, that includes 26 tests and takes about 90 minutes to complete.
- Pharmacy: receive prescriptions through the convenience of our pharmacy. We also offer compounded prescriptions custom measured and compounded specifically for you.
- Urgent Care: Get help whenever you may need it with our Urgent Care clinics that have extended hours.
- Natural Hormone Replacement: Want to rejoin the human race and experience renewed energy, a fulfilling sex life, and happiness again? Don’t let the effects of aging drag you down.
- MedSpa: Look and feel beautiful at our MedSpa where you will receive quality treatments and products as well as beauty consultations
- Coolsculpting: The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise.
- Ketamine Therapy: Ketamine is rapid acting, has a short duration of action, and has been known to drastically help those affected by Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and PTSD.
- Allergy: Allergy testing can improve your quality of life and shed light on the cause or trigger of your bothersome symptoms.
- Physical Therapy: Victory Medical provides state-of-the-art physical therapy and rehabilitation for pain management, neurological ailments, and the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, and post-surgical needs.
- Chiropractic Therapy: Manage pain, heal faster, reduce stress, enjoy life
- Weight Loss: Medical weight loss is an effective option for individuals who haven’t had success with other methods, and for people who need their health and safety monitored every step of the way.
Ask a staff member for more information about any of our services or schedule an appointment by calling 512-462-DOCS (3627)